Our splash-tactic Ocean pack is ideal for nature and ocean lovers everywhere.
What’s inside the Ocean Activity Pack?
Your child will:
- Explore layers of the ocean with a colourful science experiment
- Plan a trip to a beach destination
- Rescue a sea turtle
- Create seaside-inspired snacks
- Find out about pollution
- Explore density
- Create their own sea creature
- Make a shell-tastic board game
- Explore the use of similes
- Ask questions such as “why is the sea salty?”, “who is David Attenborough?” and “what is a group of jellyfish called?”
Your child will be developing skills including:
- Reading, writing & comprehension
- An awareness and appreciation for nature and the environment
- Critical thinking
- Problem solving & resilience
- Number facts & maths concepts
- Art & design
- STEM (science, technology, engineering & maths)
What age is the Ocean Activity Pack suitable for?
Our age recommendation for this pack is approximately 6-12 years. However, we always say that ability is very subjective; what will be right for one child won’t necessarily be right for another of the same age.
It may well be suitable for younger or older children depending on how enthusiastic they are about the theme and activities. The tasks can be completed to your child’s own level.
Do I need anything else?
Some of our activities require resources that you may not have readily at home but can be purchased inexpensively online or at the supermarket.
Is this a book or pdf file?
This product is available as three options- a hard copy, an instant download and a combo of both. You can pick your own postage to suit your individual needs at checkout.
If you purchase the digital file please be aware that not all pages require printing. Our packs are bright and vibrant to make them appealing to children and as such it may not be economical to print them in their entirety. Many pages are suitable to be read on a device without the need for printing.
The print quality of the hard copies is far superior to a home printer and they are professionally bound with thick, wipe-clean covers.
Anything else I need to know?
Some of the activities in this pack may require the use of scissors, knives and hot cooking equipment so please ensure children are supervised appropriately.