The first in our ‘Curious & Quirky Celebration Days’, this collection of cabbage-based activities has been created to celebrate National Cabbage Day (February 17th). A printable mini pack of art, science, fun facts and cookery activities all celebrating the humble cabbage!
Children will enjoy:
- Exploring plant biology by dyeing cabbage leaves rainbow colours
- Making gruesome stink bombs
- Testing acids and alkalines with a red cabbage juice base solution
- Creating cabbage leaf art
- Counting cabbage prints and colouring in
- Cooking up a storm with some bubble and squeak