Minibeast enthusiasts and nature fans will love this action-packed bug extravaganza!
What’s inside the Minibeast Activity Pack?
Your child will:
- Create their own curly caterpillar board game
- Design a Minibeast card game
- Print beautiful butterflies in their favourite colours
- Play maths games with ladybird spots and insect legs
- Conduct a minibeast survey with pictogram display
- Investigate symmetry through patterns on insects
- Make their own puppet show to re-tell a minibeast story
- Learn about insect-friendly flowers
- Build a bug hotel
- Save the insects through Lego challenges
- Take part in a pond-skater making challenge
- Make gooey snail slime
- Cook and enjoy cute buggy snacks
- Investigate decomposition
- Discover the life cycles of their favourite crawly creatures
- … and more!
Without realising, your child will be developing skills such as:
- STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematical) skills
- Critical thinking
- Imaginative & creative play
- Art & design
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Reading and comprehension skills
- Maths facts and number skills
- Research and presenting data
What age is this Minibeast Activity Pack suitable for?
Our age recommendation for this pack is approximately 5-10. However, we always say that ability is very subjective; older or younger children may well love exploring the wonderful world of minibeasts through our colourful activities and the tasks can be completed to your child’s own level.
Do I need anything else?
Some of our activities require resources that you may not have readily at home but can be purchased inexpensively online or at the supermarket.
Is this a book or pdf file?
This product is available as three options- a hard copy, an instant download and a combo of both. You can pick your own postage to suit your individual needs at checkout.
If you purchase the digital file please be aware that not all pages require printing. Our packs are bright and vibrant to make them appealing to children and as such it may not be economical to print them in their entirety. Many pages are suitable to be read on a device without the need for printing.
The print quality of the hard copies is far superior to a home printer and they are professionally bound with thick, wipe-clean covers.
Anything else I need to know?
Some of the activities in this pack may require the use of scissors, knives and hot cooking equipment so please ensure children are supervised appropriately.