Our Minecraft Activity Pack is perfect for aspiring builders everywhere! It’s a great way to encourage avid Minecrafters to break away from the screen and is full of inspiring, fun activities based on the wonderful world of Minecraft. If your child loves Minecraft they may also enjoy our ‘Maths for Minecrafters’, ‘Among Us’ and ‘Roblox’ packs!
What’s inside the Minecraft Activity Pack?
Your child will:
- Cut out and construct 3D Minecraft characters
- Investigate rocks and their properties- ideal for essential building knowledge!
- Design their own Minecraft skins
- Create their own top trumps style car game
- Build a trap to guard against Creepers
- Save villagers through the themed Lego challenges
- Create Creeper-green slime
- Make their own stop-motion animation
- Explore geography through Biomes
Your child will be developing skills including:
- Reading, writing & comprehension
- Geography knowledge & skills
- Critical thinking
- Problem solving & resilience
- Number facts & maths concepts
- Art & design
- STEM (science, technology, engineering & maths)
What age is the Minecraft Activity Pack suitable for?
Our age recommendation for this pack is approximately 6-11 years. However, we always say that ability is very subjective; what will be right for one child won’t necessarily be right for another of the same age.
It may well be suitable for younger or older children depending on how enthusiastic they are about the theme and activities. The tasks can be completed to your child’s own level.
Do I need anything else?
Some of our activities require resources that you may not have readily at home but can be purchased inexpensively online or at the supermarket.
Is this a book or pdf file?
This product is available as three options- a hard copy, an instant download and a combo of both. You can pick your own postage to suit your individual needs at checkout.
If you purchase the digital file please be aware that not all pages require printing. Our packs are bright and vibrant to make them appealing to children and as such it may not be economical to print them in their entirety. Many pages are suitable to be read on a device without the need for printing.
The print quality of the hard copies is far superior to a home printer and they are professionally bound with thick, wipe-clean covers.
Anything else I need to know?
Some of the activities in this pack may require the use of scissors, knives and hot cooking equipment so please ensure children are supervised appropriately.