Our Ultimate Lego Activity Pack is the ideal resource for your Lego fan (aged 5-13 years approx).
What’s inside the Lego Activity Pack?
Your child will:
- Enjoy 32 extended Lego challenges- each one sets the scene, explains the problem and sets the challenge for your Lego fan. These include the challenges from our popular Minibeast, Dinosaur and Ocean activity packs!
- Design two Lego Minifigures in their own style.
- Solve problems such as saving an endangered hawk, creating a robot, travelling to a desert island, escaping from polar bears and rescuing Merlin/s wizarding conference
- Enjoy 30 bonus quick-build challenges that encourage children to think outside the box with only 100 bricks to complete the task
- Enjoy a fun game of Creationary (like Pictionary but with building instead of drawing)
Without realising, your child will be developing skills such as:
- Planning and preparation
- STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematical) skills
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Problem solving
- Maths facts
- Analytical thinking
- Imaginative & creative play
- Art & design
What age is this Lego Activity Pack suitable for?
Our age recommendation for this pack is approximately 5-12. However, we always say that ability is very subjective; older or younger children may well love getting stuck into the challenges, and the tasks can be completed to your child’s own level.
Do I need anything else?
You will need some Lego to complete the challenges.
Is this a book or pdf file?
This product is available as three options- an A5 book, an instant download and a combo of both. You can pick your own postage to suit your individual needs at checkout.
If you purchase the digital file please be aware that most pages do not require printing; they can be read from a digital device. Our packs are bright and vibrant to make them appealing to children and as such it may not be economical to print them in their entirety. Many pages are suitable to be read on a device without the need for printing.
The print quality of the hard copies is far superior to a home printer and they are professionally bound with thick, wipe-clean covers.
PDF download links are available on screen immediately after purchase and in your confirmation email (please check your junk folder). Books are dispatched within two working days via your chosen postage method.
Anything else I need to know?
Some of the activities in this pack may require the use of scissors so please ensure children are supervised appropriately.