Our Gamer Activity Pack is perfect for gaming enthusiasts everywhere! It’s a great way to encourage avid gamers to break away from the screen and is full of inspiring, fun activities based on the wonderful worlds of some of the most popular games. If your child loves Minecraft, Roblox, Among Us, Pokémon Go or Animal Crossing then they will love this pack!
What’s inside the Gamer Activity Pack?
Your child will:
- Design themed characters and accessories
- Investigate the science of rollercoasters and habitats
- Complete wordsearches, sudoku puzzles, word scrambles, mazes and a crossword
- Create their own top trumps style Pokémon card game
- Create an ancient origin story and comic strip
- Design their own ‘Gamer World’ theme park
- Create a leaflet
- Make their own gaming snacks
- Design a rollercoaster
- Come to the rescue in several Lego challenges
- Learn about profits and losses with turnip trading
- Create pixel art
- Complete a study of Japan
- Enjoy many other inspiring STEM challenges, recipes and game templates
Your child will be developing skills including:
- Reading, writing & comprehension
- Geography knowledge & skills
- Critical thinking
- Problem solving & resilience
- Number facts & maths concepts
- Art & design
- STEM (science, technology, engineering & maths)
What age is the Gamer Pack suitable for?
Our age recommendation for this pack is approximately 6-12 years. However, we always say that ability is very subjective; what will be right for one child won’t necessarily be right for another of the same age. It may well be suitable for younger or older children depending on how enthusiastic they are about the theme and activities.
The tasks can be completed to your child’s own level. We would expect older/more able children to work mostly independently, in more depth and with the option of extending activities with follow-on tasks and research. Younger children may record responses as pictures rather than words. They may respond verbally and have answers scribed for them or work as part of a team with an adult. Our packs are designed to be accessible to a large age range.
Do I need anything else?
Some of our activities require resources that you may not have readily at home but can be purchased inexpensively online or at the supermarket.
Is this a book or pdf file?
This product is available as three options- a hard copy, an instant download and a combo of both. You can pick your own postage to suit your individual needs at checkout.
If you purchase the digital file please be aware that not all pages require printing. Our packs are bright and vibrant to make them appealing to children and as such it may not be economical to print them in their entirety. Many pages are suitable to be read on a device without the need for printing.
The print quality of the hard copies is far superior to a home printer and they are professionally bound with thick, wipe-clean covers.
Anything else I need to know?
Some of the activities in this pack may require the use of scissors, knives and hot cooking equipment so please ensure children are supervised appropriately. This is a preorder.