Our Easter Activity Pack pack is ideal for celebrating springtime and the fun traditions of Easter, with engaging hands-on fun! It makes an ideal Easter gift as well as a great resource for keeping children entertained over the Easter holidays.
What’s inside the Easter Activity Pack?
Your child will:
- Make fizzing bath eggs
- Investigate lots of eggciting science experiments
- Design an egg catapult
- Explore and write their own acrostic poetry
- Cook Easter treats in the kitchen
- Ask and answer questions such as ‘why and how do chickens lay eggs?’ and ‘how far can a rabbit hop?’
- Tackle themed Lego challenges
- Explore Easter traditions from around the world
- Plan and prepare a pancake party
- Go on a nature scavenger hunt
- Find out how to make a see-through ‘bouncy egg’
- Design an Easter bonnet
- Make a pop-up greetings card
- Craft beautiful paper flowers
- Plant their own seeds for a spring garden
- … and more!
Without realising, your child will be developing skills such as:
- Organisation and planning
- Research and presentation
- STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematical) skills
- Literacy and numeracy skills
- Critical thinking
- Imaginative & creative play
- Art & design
- An appreciation for nature
- Empathy and discernment
What age is this Easter Activity Pack suitable for?
Our age recommendation for this pack is approximately 7-11 years. However, we always say that ability is very subjective; what will be right for one child won’t necessarily be right for another of the same age.
It may well be suitable for younger or older children depending on how enthusiastic they are about the game. The tasks can be completed to your child’s own level.
For example, A 13 year old may produce a complex response to a Lego challenge, independently solve numeracy puzzles, really go to town on the STEM tasks and take their self-led projects and science investigations to a much deeper level than a younger child. It is important to remember that our activity packs are not meant to mirror what a child has been doing in school, but are instead meant to engage them, spark their love of learning and most of all be FUN. Our own children (aged 5-10) have loved testing out these activities.
Do I need anything else?
Some of our activities require resources that you may not have readily at home but can be purchased inexpensively online or at the supermarket.
Is this a book or pdf file?
This product is available as three options- a hard copy, an instant download and a combo of both. You can pick your own postage to suit your individual needs at checkout.
If you purchase the digital file please be aware that not all pages require printing. Our packs are bright and vibrant to make them appealing to children and as such it may not be economical to print them in their entirety. Many pages are suitable to be read on a device without the need for printing. Please be mindful of this.
The print quality of the hard copies is far superior to a home printer and they are professionally bound with thick, glossy wipe-clean covers.
Anything else I need to know?
Some of the activities in this pack may require the use of scissors, knives and hot cooking equipment so please ensure children are supervised appropriately.