Our Dinosaur Activity Pack pack is a roar-some resource full of hands-on fun for children. Your dino-fan will love travelling back in time to meet and explore some of the world’s largest animals in the most engaging ways.
What’s inside the Dinosaur Activity Pack?
Your child will:
- Create their own comic strip full of toothy characters and explosive events
- Make their own ‘dino land’ complete with active volcano
- Create fossils to be discovered amongst homemade Jurassic sand
- Delight in a fizzing dinosaur egg bath bomb
- Put on their chef’s hat to make delicious skeleton cookies
- Exercise their brains with Triassic Triangles and Sudokusaurus maths puzzles
- Save the dinosaurs through tackling themed Lego challenges
- Create timelines to explore how dinos changed through the ages
- Classify and separate types dinosaurs with a Venn diagram activity
- Create silhouette art with their favourite dino friends
- … and more!
Without realising, your child will be developing skills such as:
- Research and presentation
- STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematical) skills
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Reading and comprehension skills
- Maths facts and number skills
- Critical thinking
- Imaginative & creative play
- Art & design
What age is this Dinosaur Activity Pack suitable for?
Our age recommendation for this pack is approximately 5-10. However, we always say that ability is very subjective; older or younger children may well love exploring dinosaurs through our colourful activities and the tasks can be completed to your child’s own level.
Do I need anything else?
Some of our activities require resources that you may not have readily at home but can be purchased inexpensively online or at the supermarket.
Is this a book or pdf file?
This product is available as three options- a hard copy, an instant download and a combo of both. You can pick your own postage to suit your individual needs at checkout.
If you purchase the digital file please be aware that not all pages require printing. Our packs are bright and vibrant to make them appealing to children and as such it may not be economical to print them in their entirety. Many pages are suitable to be read on a device without the need for printing.
The print quality of the hard copies is far superior to a home printer and they are professionally bound with thick, wipe-clean covers.
Anything else I need to know?
Some of the activities in this pack may require the use of scissors, knives and hot cooking equipment so please ensure children are supervised appropriately.