Our Curiosity Yearbook is ideal for projects; it is a template for children aged 7-12 to explore and delve deeper into any topics that they are interested in. It has been designed to be a ‘blank canvas’ with guides and prompts, and is a template for 3 projects. We’d love your child to add borders to pages, to doodle as they think, to colour in the pictures and add whatever creative splashes of colour they feel like!
What’s inside the Curiosity Yearbook?
Your child will:
- Learn how to skim-read, cross-check and note take for their research
- Create a mind map
- Use scrapbook techniques to record their findings artistically
- Be encouraged to use the internet as a research tool
- Draw detailed diagrams about their topic of choice
- Use step-by-step processes to explore their topic
- Conduct a survey
- Prepare and give a presentation in the style of their choice such as Powerpoint, recorded video or even stop motion animation
- Take a trip linked to their project and follow it up with guided activities
- Create a quiz
- Prepare an interview for an expert in their chosen topic
- Design a themed crossword
What age is the Curiosity Yearbook suitable for?
Our age recommendation for this pack is approximately 7-12 years. It is suitable for children who would like to explore a topic or area of interest with guided activities.
Do I need anything else?
You will need to help your child gather books, magazines, videos and any other resources you can about the topic- this gathering is itself one of the activities in the Yearbook.
Is this a book or pdf file?
This product is available as three options- a hard copy, an instant download and a combo of both. You can pick your own postage to suit your individual needs at checkout. Please note the Yearbook is 60 pages repeated 3 times to make 180 pages, for 3 separate projects (one per term if you would like).
The print quality of the hard copies is far superior to a home printer and they are professionally bound with thick wipe-clean covers.