Enjoy a winter wonderland with our very merry Christmas activity pack!
What’s inside the Christmas Pack?
Your child will:
- Get busy in the kitchen with a range of tempting treat recipes
- Design a fabulous festive jumper
- Save the day in several Yuletide Lego challenges
- Create their own North Pole themed Bingo game
- Relax with festive mindfulness colouring pages
- Explore and create acrostic poetry
- Take part in clever candle science and perplexing pine cone investigations
- Help Santa solve sums
- Take inspiration from festive story starters
- Study and learn about reindeer; the North Pole and how Christmas is celebrated all over the world
- Construct a pop-up card
- … and much more!
What age is the Christmas Pack suitable for?
Our age recommendation for this pack is approximately 4-12 years. However, we always say that ability is very subjective; what will be right for one child won’t necessarily be right for another of the same age.
It may well be suitable for younger or older children depending on how enthusiastic they are about the theme and activities. The tasks can be completed to your child’s own level.
Do I need anything else?
Some of our activities require resources that you may not have readily at home but can be purchased inexpensively online or at the supermarket.
Is this a book or pdf file?
This product is available as three options- a hard copy, an instant download and a combo of both. You can pick your own postage to suit your individual needs at checkout.
If you purchase the digital file please be aware that not all pages require printing. Our packs are bright and vibrant to make them appealing to children and as such it may not be economical to print them in their entirety. Many pages are suitable to be read on a device without the need for printing.
The print quality of the hard copies is far superior to a home printer and they are professionally bound with thick, wipe-clean covers.
Anything else I need to know?
Some of the activities in this pack may require the use of scissors, knives and hot cooking equipment so please ensure children are supervised appropriately.